THAI Airways informs about flight schedule changes
From 26 October, 2014 to 27 March, 2015 Thai Airways operates in accordance with the following schedule:
- TG 975 Moscow-Bangkok departs from Domodedovo airport at 18:00 p.m. Moscow time and arrives to Suvarnabhumi
(Bangkok) at 06:50 a.m. local time, next day.
- TG 974 Bangkok-Moscow departs from Suvarnabhumi airport (Bangkok) at 10:10 a.m. local time and arrives to
Domodedovo (Moscow) at 16:30 p.m. Moscow time.
- From 26 October to 14 December 2014 the flights are operated 4 times per week, on WEN, FRI, SAT and
- From 17 December 2014 to 5 February 2015 the flights are operated 5 times per week, on WEN, TH, FRI,
SAT and SUN. From 12 February 2015 Thursday flights are canceled.
- From 12 February 2015 flights are operated 4 times per week, on WEN, FRI, SAT and SUN.
PLEASE be aware that passengers will be boarding to/from the plane by bus on FRA and SUN flights, due to service
provided on distant parking places for TG planes at Domodedovo airport. Passengers are advised to be equipped in
accordance with respective weather in Moscow.